1. Green Bay Packers: The only MVP "race" at this point is for Rodgers' runner-up.
2. San Francisco 49ers: Win over Giants should quiet the few doubters they still had.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers: "D" gave Dalton rude welcome; team gets a must-win in Cincy.
4. New Orleans Saints: Get key win but do so without much of a rushing attack.
5. Houston Texans: Wade Phillips doing masterful job with Texans' top-ranked "D."
6. New England Patriots: No-name defense helps put Pats back atop AFC East.
7. New York Giants: Eli had been mistake-free this season, made one too many vs. 49ers.
8. Baltimore Ravens: Jekyll-and-Hyde season for Baltimore continues after bad loss.
9. Chicago Bears: NFC wild-card favorites make statement, get revenge win over Lions.
10. Cincinnati Bengals: Losing Leon Hall a tough blow as Cincy enters difficult stretch.
11. Detroit Lions: Stafford looked completely out of sorts; Lions look vulnerable.
12. Dallas Cowboys: Schedule is favorable — could be 8-4 for Week 14 game vs. Giants.
13. New York Jets: Falling to your rival at home is no way to end a winning streak.
14. Atlanta Falcons: Mike Smith will be replaying that 4th-and-inches call for a while.
15. Oakland Raiders: Leader in the AFC West clubhouse after Thursday-night win.
16. Buffalo Bills: Fitzpatrick has four TDs, six INTs since signing contract extension.
17. Tennessee Titans: Hey, Chris Johnson showed up! Big game for the "D," as well.
18. Denver Broncos: Who said it's a passing league? Two pass completions, one win.
19. San Diego Chargers: Continue to live up, or down, to underachieving label.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Everything going wrong of late; still a year or two away.
21. Philadelphia Eagles: How often does Vince Young regret his "Dream Team" comment?
22. Kansas City Chiefs: Have fallen far since Monday-night win over Chargers.
23. Seattle Seahawks: Another upset win. It's the bad teams they can't figure out.
24. Arizona Cardinals: Kevin who? Skelton throws for 315 and game-winning TD in upset.
25. Jacksonville Jaguars: MJD continues quiet but very productive season in Jags' win.
26. Cleveland Browns: Botched snap on field goal joins "Hall of Cleveland Sports Gaffes."
27. Miami Dolphins: Defense is finally coming alive as 'Fins play their way out of Luck race.
28. Washington Redskins: Hard to believe they beat the Giants by 14 in Week One.
29. Minnesota Vikings: Ponder to get fair share of tests in season's final games.
30. Carolina Panthers: Think Carolina wants to rethink that contract for DeAngelo Williams?
31. St. Louis Rams: Jackson again on pace for 1,000 yards rushing, no playoff appearance.
32. Indianapolis Colts: Front-office drama the latest addition to miserable season.