About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Nov. 13, 2011 @ 12:50 p.m. ET
Here are our fantasy rankings for tight ends:
- Jimmy Graham, Saints at Falcons
- Antonio Gates, Chargers vs. Raiders
- Rob Gronkowski, Patriots at Jets
- Jermichael Finley, Packers vs. Vikings
- Aaron Hernandez, Patriots at Jets
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons vs. Saints
- Jason Witten, Cowboys vs. Bills
- Fred Davis, Redskins at Dolphins
- Greg Olsen, Panthers vs. Titans
- Owen Daniels, Texans at Buccaneers
- Vernon Davis, 49ers vs. Giants
- Brandon Pettigrew, Lions at Bears
- Scott Chandler, Bills at Cowboys
- Kellen Winslow, Buccaneers vs. Texans
- Brent Celek, Eagles vs. Cardinals
- Jeremy Shockey, Panthers vs. Titans
- Dustin Keller, Jets vs. Patriots
- Jake Ballard, Giants at 49ers
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins vs. Redskins
- Heath Miller, Steelers at Bengals
- Ben Watson, Browns vs. Rams
- Jared Cook, Titans at Panthers — INJ (ACTIVE)
- Joel Dreessen, Texans at Buccaneers
- Visanthe Shiancoe, Vikings at Packers
- David Thomas, Saints at Falcons
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals vs. Steelers — INJ (ACTIVE)
- Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars at Colts
- Evan Moore, Browns vs. Rams
- Ed Dickson, Ravens at Seahawks
- Delanie Walker, 49ers vs. Giants
- Zach Miller, Seahawks vs. Ravens
- Jacob Tamme, Colts vs. Jaguars
- James Casey, Texans at Buccaneers
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens at Seahawks
- Kevin Boss, Raiders at Chargers
- Randy McMichael, Chargers vs. Raiders
- Julius Thomas, Broncos at Chiefs
- Daniel Fells, Broncos at Chiefs
- Tony Scheffler, Lions at Bears
- Kellen Davis, Bears vs. Lions
- Clay Harbor, Eagles vs. Cardinals
- Leonard Pope, Chiefs vs. Broncos
- Michael Hoomanawanui, Rams at Browns
- Todd, Heap, Cardinals at Eagles — INJ (INACTIVE)
Not listed: Dallas Clark, Colts; Donald Lee, Bengals; Lance Kendricks, Rams
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs. You'll also find regular updates in our live fantasy injury reports on Sundays.