About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Nov. 12, 2011 @ 11:59 a.m. ET
Here are our fantasy rankings for placekickers:
- Mason Crosby, Packers vs. Vikings
- Nick Novak, Chargers vs. Raiders
- Alex Henery, Eagles vs. Cardinals
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys vs. Bills
- Neil Rackers, Texans at Buccaneers
- Matt Bryant, Falcons vs. Saints
- Josh Scobee, Jaguars at Colts
- David Akers, 49ers vs. Giants
- Billy Cundiff, Ravens at Seahawks
- John Kasay, Saints at Falcons
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders at Chargers — INJ, UP (ACTIVE)
- Jason Hanson, Lions at Bears — UP
- Olindo Mare, Panthers vs. Titans
- Robbie Gould, Bears vs. Lions
- Nick Folk, Jets vs. Patriots
- Dan Carpenter, Dolphins vs. Redskins
- Shaun Suisham, Steelers at Bengals
- Mike Nugent, Bengals vs. Steelers
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers vs. Texans
- Rob Bironas, Titans at Panthers
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs vs. Broncos
- Lawrence Tynes, Giants at 49ers
- Stephen Gostkowski, Patriots at Jets
- Josh Brown, Rams at Browns
- Matt Prater, Broncos at Chiefs
- Adam Vinatieri, Colts vs. Jaguars
- Phil Dawson, Browns vs. Rams
- Graham Gano, Redskins at Dolphins
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks vs. Ravens
- Dave Rayner, Bills at Cowboys — UP
- Ryan Longwell, Vikings at Packers
- Jay Feely, Cardinals at Eagles
Not listed: Rian Lindell, Bills
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs. You'll also find regular updates in our live fantasy injury reports on Sundays.