1. Green Bay Packers: Champs survive a scare as Rodgers again proves he is the MVP.
2. San Francisco 49ers: Remarkable job by Harbaugh to have Niners ranked this high.
3. Baltimore Ravens: Flacco's heroics give them AFC North bragging rights.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers: Delay-of-game penalty that cost them a field goal looms large.
5. New York Giants: Even the Eli haters have to admit it — this guy is pretty good.
6. New Orleans Saints: Every week, Darren Sproles makes the Saints look like geniuses.
7. Detroit Lions: May not be able to manhandle Bears in Week 10 like they did in Week Five.
8. New England Patriots: Ochocinco got a season-high five targets, but zero catches.
9. Houston Texans: Can we hand them the AFC South title yet?
10. Cincinnati Bengals: Tests begin in Week 10 with first of two meetings vs. Steelers.
11. New York Jets: If it weren't for early miscues, they win by at least three touchdowns.
12. Atlanta Falcons: Think Matt Ryan is happy to have Julio Jones back in the lineup?
13. Buffalo Bills: Offense got a wake-up call of what's needed to make the postseason.
14. Chicago Bears: Safety position squarely under the microscope going forward.
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Can't look past Cardinals to big Week 11 matchup vs. Giants.
16. Dallas Cowboys: DeMarco Murray looking like an absolute Draft Day steal.
17. San Diego Chargers: Mistakes by the Chargers are commonplace on Sundays.
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Failed in chance to make NFC South a three-horse race.
19. Tennessee Titans: Defensive collapse cost them a chance to keep pace with Houston.
20. Oakland Raiders: Not going to win games giving up 31 second-half points.
21. Kansas City Chiefs: Looked like the Kansas City team that started 0-3, maybe worse.
22. Cleveland Browns: Hillis situation a nightmare the Browns likely didn't see coming.
23. Washington Redskins: Slide continues, as John Beck doesn't look like the answer.
24. Denver Broncos: McGahee puts Broncos in thick of things in AFC West.
25. Carolina Panthers: Midseason record doesn't do Cam and Steve Smith justice.
26. Minnesota Vikings: Will learn a lot about their future by watching Ponder in second half.
27. Jacksonville Jaguars: Have scored more than 14 points only once this season.
28. Seattle Seahawks: A good sign to get Lynch going, but offense is still a disaster.
29. Arizona Cardinals: Still needs work at CB, but Peterson already a star returner.
30. Miami Dolphins: Vontae Davis drama takes away from all-around effort in team's first win.
31. St. Louis Rams: A season to forget continues after what should have been a win.
32. Indianapolis Colts: The clear leader in the clubhouse for Andrew Luck's services.