About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Nov. 6, 2011 @ 3:24 p.m. ET
Byes: Panthers, Lions, Jaguars, Vikings
Here are our fantasy rankings for tight ends:
- Jimmy Graham, Saints vs. Buccaneers
- Jermichael Finley, Packers at Chargers
- Antonio Gates, Chargers vs. Packers
- Aaron Hernandez, Patriots vs. Giants — INJ, UP (ACTIVE)
- Rob Gronkowski, Patriots vs. Giants
- Owen Daniels, Texans vs. Browns
- Jason Witten, Cowboys vs. Seahawks
- Tony Gonzalez, Falcons at Colts
- Vernon Davis, 49ers at Redskins
- Brent Celek, Eagles vs. Bears
- Fred Davis, Redskins vs. 49ers — INJ, UP (ACTIVE)
- Dustin Keller, Jets at Bills
- Kellen Winslow, Buccaneers at Saints
- Jared Cook, Titans vs. Bengals
- Jake Ballard, Giants at Patriots
- Dallas Clark, Colts vs. Falcons — INJ, UP (ACTIVE)
- Heath Miller, Steelers vs. Ravens
- Scott Chandler, Bills vs. Jets
- Ben Watson, Browns at Texans
- Anthony Fasano, Dolphins at Chiefs
- Zach Miller, Seahawks at Cowboys
- Joel Dreessen, Texans vs. Browns — DOWN
- Kevin Boss, Raiders vs. Broncos
- Delanie Walker, 49ers at Redskins
- Evan Moore, Browns at Texans
- James Casey, Texans vs. Browns — INJ, UP (ACTIVE)
- Ed Dickson, Ravens at Steelers
- Julius Thomas, Broncos at Raiders
- Randy McMichael, Chargers vs. Packers
- Daniel Fells, Broncos at Raiders
- Michael Hoomanawanui, Rams at Cardinals
- Lance Kendricks, Rams at Cardinals
- David Thomas, Saints vs. Buccaneers — UP
- Kellen Davis, Bears at Eagles
- Todd Heap, Cardinals vs. Rams — INJ, UP (ACTIVE)
- Donald Lee, Bengals at Titans
- Dennis Pitta, Ravens at Steelers
- Clay Harbor, Eagles vs. Bears
- Luke Stocker, Buccaneers at Saints
- Leonard Pope, Chiefs vs. Dolphins
- Jermaine Gresham, Bengals at Titans — INJ (INACTIVE)
- Cameron Morrah, Seahawks at Cowboys — INJ, DOWN (INACTIVE)
Not listed: none
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs. You'll also find regular updates in our live fantasy injury reports on Sundays.