About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Nov. 6, 2011 @ 3:02 p.m. ET
Byes: Panthers, Lions, Jaguars, Vikings
Here are our fantasy rankings for placekickers:
- Matt Bryant, Falcons at Colts
- David Akers, 49ers at Redskins
- Mason Crosby, Packers at Chargers
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys vs. Seahawks
- Stephen Gostkowski, Patriots vs. Giants
- Billy Cundiff, Ravens at Steelers
- Shaun Suisham, Steelers vs. Ravens
- John Kasay, Saints vs. Buccaneers
- Neil Rackers, Texans vs. Browns
- Alex Henery, Eagles vs. Bears
- Nick Novak, Chargers vs. Packers
- Rian Lindell, Bills vs. Jets
- Lawrence Tynes, Giants at Patriots
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders vs. Broncos — INJ (ACTIVE)
- Dan Carpenter, Dolphins at Chiefs
- Rob Bironas, Titans vs. Bengals
- Mike Nugent, Bengals at Titans
- Jay Feely, Cardinals vs. Rams
- Nick Folk, Jets at Bills
- Josh Brown, Rams at Cardinals
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs vs. Dolphins
- Robbie Gould, Bears at Eagles
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers at Saints
- Matt Prater, Broncos at Raiders
- Phil Dawson, Browns at Texans
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks at Cowboys
- Graham Gano, Redskins vs. 49ers
- Adam Vinatieri, Colts vs. Falcons
Not listed: none
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs. You'll also find regular updates in our live fantasy injury reports on Sundays.