1. Green Bay Packers: Widened gap as the league's best team without even playing.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers: Not much time to enjoy win over Pats; Ravens coming to town.
3. New England Patriots: Significant flaws in the pass defense need to get fixed.
4. San Francisco 49ers: Old-school football alive and well with Jim Harbaugh in charge.
5. Baltimore Ravens: Can't afford to sleep through the first half vs. Pittsburgh.
6. Detroit Lions: Matthew Stafford's ankle didn't appear to hinder his play.
7. New York Giants: Eli is quietly putting together a career year for 5-2 G-Men.
8. Buffalo Bills: First shutout in five seasons puts them in first place in the division.
9. New Orleans Saints: Laid an absolute egg to give the Rams their first win.
10. Houston Texans: "D" continues to be one of league's most improved units.
11. Cincinnati Bengals: Big plays on defense and special teams sealed victory.
12. Atlanta Falcons: Bye week worked out well, as Saints' loss opened division back up.
13. New York Jets: Aaron Maybin must be looking forward to a chance to beat the Bills.
14. San Diego Chargers: Uncharacteristic turnovers by Philip Rivers proving costly.
15. Chicago Bears: With Chris Harris gone, youth movement in full effect at safety.
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: A "show-me" game this Sunday for Freeman in New Orleans.
17. Philadelphia Eagles: Silenced their doubters with prime-time romp over Dallas.
18. Tennessee Titans: Chris Johnson's fantasy owners have lost their patience.
19. Oakland Raiders: Crucial bye week for Carson Palmer to get acclimated to offense.
20. Kansas City Chiefs: Each win impressive considering the starters who are missing.
21. Dallas Cowboys: Rarely can anyone fluster Rob Ryan the way the Eagles did.
22. Cleveland Browns: Running backs are dropping like flies; not helping Colt McCoy.
23. Washington Redskins: O-line was miserable in Shanahan's first-ever shutout.
24. Minnesota Vikings: Peterson shines as a runner and receiver in solid win over Panthers.
25. Carolina Panthers: As good as Cam has been, his two fumbles led to 14 Vikings points.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars: Marcedes Lewis does not look deserving of his big contract.
27. Seattle Seahawks: A good sign to see Jackson throwing well coming off injury.
28. Denver Broncos: "Tebow-mania" gets a shot of reality in a bad loss to Detroit.
29. St. Louis Rams: Perfect time for Steven Jackson to step up, get Rams in win column.
30. Arizona Cardinals: Certainly making a name for themselves for blowing leads.
31. Miami Dolphins: Third blown lead in the fourth quarter this season. Brutal.
32. Indianapolis Colts: Not going to win many games with Painter as leading rusher.