1. Green Bay Packers: Starks ran well when they needed it most, but defense still has holes.
2. New England Patriots: Steelers' "D" will provide good test for Brady and crew.
3. San Francisco 49ers: Spent bye week watching every NFC West team lose.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers: Big Ben made up for a lackluster run game.
5. New Orleans Saints: Put together near-perfect performance with Payton in booth.
6. Baltimore Ravens: Ugly loss to Jaguars could be costly stumble.
7. New York Giants: Their post-bye gift: getting to host the winless Dolphins.
8. Detroit Lions: Offense looked out of sorts, and 1-for-12 on third down sure didn't help.
9. Cincinnati Bengals: An exciting week for Cincy fans, and their team didn't even play.
10. Buffalo Bills: Bye week came at good time to get defensive starters healthy.
11. San Diego Chargers: Didn't seem to have a clue what to do on their final drive.
12. Houston Texans: Foster and company played like they weren't pleased with doubters.
13. Atlanta Falcons: Ryan returns from scary-looking ankle injury to get key win before bye.
14. New York Jets: Aaron Maybin has three sacks. His former team, Buffalo, has four.
15. Chicago Bears: In a big game across the pond, Forté continues to prove his worth.
16. Dallas Cowboys: Who guessed DeMarco Murray would break one of Emmitt's records?
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Interceptions did Josh Freeman in at Wembley.
18. Oakland Raiders: It's safe to say Carson Palmer is a bit rusty.
19. Tennessee Titans: Munchak can't be pleased with all-around poor effort after bye.
20. Washington Redskins: Offense isn't good enough to win shootouts.
21. Philadelphia Eagles: Won't match preseason hype but still a division contender.
22. Kansas City Chiefs: Of four touchdowns, only one came from an offensive player.
23. Carolina Panthers: Thanks to Cam Newton, the most exciting 2-5 team in NFL history.
24. Cleveland Browns: Hardesty a big reason Cleveland had the ball for nearly 43 minutes.
25. Seattle Seahawks: We may have a first — fans rooting for Tarvaris Jackson to return.
26. Denver Broncos: Tebow-mania is in full gear after comeback win in his homecoming.
27. Jacksonville Jaguars: Mike Sims-Walker gets a second chance in Jacksonville.
28. Arizona Cardinals: Is it too early to question the Kevin Kolb trade, or too late?
29. Minnesota Vikings: Ponder certainly showed promise putting the champs on heels.
30. St. Louis Rams: Simply don't catch a break with Saints next on the schedule.
31. Miami Dolphins: Hard to envision a worse way to lose for the winless Dolphins.
32. Indianapolis Colts: Good news for fans: Indy's next prime-time game can be flexed out.