About the Author
Recent posts by Pat Fitzmaurice
Updated Oct. 23, 2011 @ 3:01 p.m. ET
Byes: Bills, Bengals, Patriots, Giants, Eagles, 49ers
Here are our fantasy rankings for placekickers:
- Billy Cundiff, Ravens at Jaguars
- Mason Crosby, Packers at Vikings
- Dan Bailey, Cowboys vs. Rams
- John Kasay, Saints vs. Colts
- Jason Hanson, Lions vs. Falcons
- Shaun Suisham, Steelers at Cardinals
- Neil Rackers, Texans at Titans
- Matt Bryant, Falcons at Lions
- Nick Novak, Chargers at Jets
- Dan Carpenter, Dolphins vs. Broncos
- Robbie Gould, Bears at Buccaneers
- Olindo Mare, Panthers vs. Redskins
- Nick Folk, Jets vs. Chargers
- Rob Bironas, Titans vs. Texans
- Dave Rayner, Raiders vs. Chiefs
- Connor Barth, Buccaneers vs. Bears
- Phil Dawson, Browns vs. Seahawks
- Graham Gano, Redskins at Panthers
- Matt Prater, Broncos at Dolphins
- Ryan Succop, Chiefs at Raiders
- Steven Hauschka, Seahawks at Browns
- Josh Brown, Rams at Cowboys
- Adam Vinatieri, Colts at Saints
- Ryan Longwell, Vikings vs. Packers
- Jay Feely, Cardinals vs. Steelers
- Josh Scobee, Jaguars vs. Ravens
- Sebastian Janikowski, Raiders vs. Chiefs — INJ, DOWN (INACTIVE)
Not listed: none
The above player rankings are based on expectations for this week only, not for the entire season, taking into account this week's specific matchups and injuries. The initial rankings are compiled before the release of the NFL's early injury report and are updated Thursday to reflect the status of each player.
We base our rankings on the following scoring system: For skill-position players, one point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, one point for every 30 passing yards, six points for a TD run or catch, four points for a TD pass, two points for a two-point conversion run or catch, two points for a two-point conversion pass. For kickers, three points for FGs of 18-39 yards, four points for FGs of 40-49 yards, and five points for FGs of 50-plus yards. Defensive rankings are based primarily on points allowed, yardage allowed and sack potential.
Glossary of notations
INJ — player has an injury that may affect productivity or availability.
ILL — player has an illness that may affect productivity or availability.
UP — player was moved up on draft board after original posting.
DOWN — player was moved down on draft board after original posting.
Not listed — player is temporarily sidelined due to injury or suspension but otherwise would be ranked.
ACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated active (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
INACTIVE — on game day, player has been designated inactive (posted shortly before kickoff, when available).
Players and/or notations added after the original posting are shown in boldface.
Note: Remember to check back for late-week and weekend updates, as well as game inactives (when available) in the 90 minutes preceding the 1 p.m. Sunday kickoffs. You'll also find regular updates in our live fantasy injury reports on Sundays.