Updated 3:48 p.m. ET
Here are the live fantasy updates for the late Week Seven games:
- Rams QB Sam Bradford (ankle) is out and inactive today. A.J. Feeley will start and though he's played one game against the Cowboys before, it was years ago and he doesn't have any value this week. His start devalues an already struggling receiving corps of Brandon Lloyd, Brandon Gibson and Danario Alexander. However, Greg Salas is the slot receiver and will see plenty of targets and warrants consideration in PPR leagues.
- Rams WR Brandon Gibson a healthy scratch, which is no surprise. He was seen as the odd man out when the team traded for Lloyd. However, don't drop him yet, in larger leagues, as this is so fluid he could re-emerge next week.
- Cowboys RB Felix Jones (knee) is out and inactive. Look for DeMarco Murray and Tashard Choice to split time with Murray being the first and second down back with Choice coming in as the third-down and change of pace back. He's the pass receiver out of the duo. Only Murray has any value but Choice can be used in larger leagues as a bye week or injury fill-in with minimal upside.
- Vikings WR Bernard Berrian is inactive and it looks like he's a healthy scratch again. Look for WR Devin Aromashodu to try to take advantage as the vertical threat. However, he has minimal value and should not be started and Berrian shouldn't be on rosters anyway.
- Raiders QB Jason Campbell (collarbone) is out and no one knows the starter but we'll assume it's Kyle Boller. Don't be shocked if you see Carson Palmer in some type of set plays he was able to work on this week.
- As expected Sebastian Janikowski (hamstring) is out and Dave Rayner will handle the Raiders' kicking duties.
- Chiefs WR Jonathan Baldwin (thumb) is active and will make his NFL debut but until he gets his feet wet and some time on the field with his new team, quarterback and playbook, he has no value.
- Cardinals TE Todd Heap (hamstring) is inactive, so look for TE Rob Housler's role to increase. A rookie in Housler translates to no fantasy value this week but watch-list him as he's the future.
- Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall (knee) as expected is active and will see most of the carries. He's a No. 1 back this week.
Steelers WR Mike Wallace (hamstring) as expected is active and will play. He's the No. 1 WR and a must start.
Vikings WR Percy Harvin (ribs) is active as expected and will play, making him a No. 3 fantasy receiver this week with upside.
Here are the live fantasy updates for the early Week Seven games:
- Texans WR Andre Johnson (hamstring) is out and inactive. Look for Jacoby Jones (groin), who is active, to continue to replace him in the lineup. Jones had an impressive Week Six with 4-76-1 on seven targets. Kevin Walter will also see extra targets but look for QB Matt Schaub to also look for TE Owen Daniels.
- Falcons WR Julio Jones (hamstring) is out as expected and inactive. The team will continue using Harry Douglas and a rotation of receivers. However, Douglas will be the primary player QB Matt Ryan looks for out of the backups. He has minimal value outside larger leagues as an injury fill-in. Ryan is struggling and outside Roddy White and TE Tony Gonzalez, no other receivers have fantasy value this week.
- Chiefs RB Jackie Battle will be the No. 1 back for the Chiefs today. He's a flex position back as the Raiders are allowing opposing backs 178 offensive yards.
- Chargers Antonio Gates (foot) is active and though still not 100 percent, will be one of QB Philip Rivers top targets and is a fantasy start. In three games against the Jets he's averaged 4.7 receptions for 65.3 yards and 0.3 TDs. The Jets are allowing 48.8 yards and no touchdowns to the position their last four games. A tough matchup but you don't bench Gates.
- Browns RB Peyton Hillis (hamstring) is out and inactive. Look for Montario Hardesty, who was ineffective last week going 11-35-0 against the Raiders. Hardesty is a flex or bye week fill-in.
- Redskins TE Chris Cooley (finger) is out and inactive with a broken finger. Fred Davis is the man at tight end and will remain so whether Cooley returns this year or not.
- Lions RB Jahvid Best (concussion) is out and inactive; look for backup Maurice Morris to start and see most of the carries with Keiland Williams handling short-yardage and the change-of-pace role. If one of the two gets hot, look for the team to go with that player. Morris gains an edge on Williams with experience in the system. The Falcons are allowing 114.5 offensive yards and 0.5 TDs per game over their last four, so Morris can do some something. He's a flex position back with Williams a bye week or injury fill-in in larger leagues.
- Seahawks TE Zach Miller (concussion) is out and inactive today. The team has no fantasy value at that position and with Charlie Whitehurst starting, Sidney Rice and Doug Baldwin are the only two viable fantasy receivers.
- Bears WR Earl Bennett (chest) is out this week and will have the Week Eight bye to rest before returning in Week Nine as many felt it would play out. He has no fantasy value. Look for Dane Sanzenbacher to continue replacing him, making him a low-end bye-week or injury fill-in.
- Seahawks QB Tarvaris Jackson (pectoral) is out and inactive. QB Charlie Whitehurst gets the start and is facing a Browns team allowing 209 yards and 1.3 TDS per game. He's a bench fantasy quarterback but watch-list him just in case.