1. Green Bay Packers: A relaxing 24-3 victory for far and away the class of the league.
2. New England Patriots: It took Brady 57 minutes, but then he picked apart Ryan's "D."
3. Baltimore Ravens: Should be even better when secondary gets fully healthy.
4. San Francisco 49ers: Who can blame Harbaugh for being excited about a 5-1 start?
5. Detroit Lions: How will Schwartz's team respond after first loss of the season?
6. San Diego Chargers: Needed the bye week to get offensive weapons healthy.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers: A healthy Mendenhall provided a nice spark to the offense.
8. New Orleans Saints: Very un-Brees to throw a pick in the red zone in crunch time.
9. Cincinnati Bengals: Defense continues to be one of league's bigger surprises.
10. New York Giants: Finally got the run game going, even without Jacobs.
11. Buffalo Bills: Two underthrown balls by Fitzpatrick were the difference.
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Earned back a lot of respect with statement win.
13. Oakland Raiders: A quiet 4-2, but an uphill battle ahead without Jason Campbell.
14. Atlanta Falcons: Turner comes up big in a must-win game to get team back on track.
15. Washington Redskins: Ah yes, that's the Rex Grossman we all remember.
16. Tennessee Titans: Texans' struggles open door for Titans to take control of division.
17. Houston Texans: Really struggling without Andre Johnson and Mario Williams.
18. Chicago Bears: A completely different team in Week Six than we saw vs. the Lions.
19. Dallas Cowboys: Poor play-calling in fourth quarter cost them chance at upset.
20. New York Jets: Plenty of noise from their locker room, but not what Rex wants to hear.
21. Seattle Seahawks: Remember the name Doug Baldwin. Undrafted WR impressing early.
22. Philadelphia Eagles: Secondary finally lived up to playmaking potential in crucial win.
23. Cleveland Browns: Drama between club and Hillis not helping Cleveland's cause.
24. Kansas City Chiefs: Jackie Battle, of all people, looks like the answer in the backfield.
25. Carolina Panthers: Newton has been great but should not be team's leading rusher.
26. Arizona Cardinals: Kolb got the bye week to prepare for Steelers' defense.
27. Jacksonville Jaguars: Few 22-year-olds spend their birthdays at QB vs. the Steelers.
28. Denver Broncos: Seems long ago that Tebow fell below Brady Quinn on depth chart.
29. Minnesota Vikings: Looks like it's time for their first-round QB to get his shot.
30. St. Louis Rams: Things don't get easier until Week 12 home game vs. Arizona.
31. Indianapolis Colts: Must be bummed they have to wait until Week 11 for a bye.
32. Miami Dolphins: When will they utilize Reggie Bush better?