They said it: Packers Week Six edition

St. Louis Rams: 2013 team needs

Posted March 08, 2013 @ 9:23 p.m.

Old-school Arians feeling young at heart

Posted Feb. 21, 2013 @ 4:51 p.m.

Rams place Titus Young on waivers

Posted Feb. 15, 2013 @ 3:49 p.m.

Rams claim former Lions WR Young

Posted Feb. 05, 2013 @ 4:43 p.m.

Uncertainty over home dome remains for Rams

Posted Feb. 04, 2013 @ 2:20 p.m.

Rams will not hire Rob Ryan

Posted Jan. 29, 2013 @ 12:07 p.m.

Report: Rams hire Rob Ryan

Posted Jan. 24, 2013 @ 7:18 p.m.

Niners' faith in Justin Smith remains strong for now

Posted Jan. 10, 2013 @ 3:31 p.m.
Posted Oct. 13, 2011 @ 1:17 p.m. ET
By PFW staff

What follows are some noteworthy quotes from Packers players and coaches leading up to the team's Week Six game this Sunday at Lambeau Field against the Rams.

Packers OL Marshall Newhouse on being switched to left tackle from right tackle after Chad Clifton left the Falcons game with a hamstring injury: "I've changed so much that it wasn't a big issue. It's not easy, but I felt like they wouldn't have put me in that position if I couldn't do it." (Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)

Packers NT B.J. Raji's hardly flattering comments on the Falcons after the Packers' victory in Atlanta Sunday evening: "It's definitely another dagger in their chests. They've been talking the whole offseason. They were talking before the game. We don't worry about that. We're the champions. We play like champions. We coach like champions. People who talk generally don't get to where they want to go. And obviously with this team, it's evident." (Source: ESPNMilwaukee.com)

Packers PK Mason Crosby on his franchise-record-tying 56-yard field goal against Atlanta: "It felt good coming off my foot. That's one of those where you hit it, you turn and start celebrating pretty quick. Especially inside, if you feel good about it, it's usually going to stay pretty true." (Source: Packers.com)

Packers WR Donald Driver on his limited usage up to now (9-76 through five games): "I'm fine with it. And I think if I'm fine with it, then everybody else has to be fine with it. You guys are going to write what you want to write and say what you want to say. But I'm not walking around here with my head down." (Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)

Packers head coach Mike McCarthy on how Aaron Rodgers has grown from year one to now: "He's a different person. He's clearly one of, or the leader in the locker room. He is the face of our organization and he takes that responsibility, I think it's very important to him. His play speaks for itself so far this season. He's in a very good spot personally and he is doing a great job." (Source: St. Louis Rams media relations department)