1. Green Bay Packers: Remain undefeated as offense overcomes loss of Clifton to injury.
2. New England Patriots: Proved they could win games on the ground, as well.
3. New Orleans Saints: Anyone doubt Brees would march Saints downfield for victory?
4. Detroit Lions: Detroit won't have to wait another 10 years for a Monday-night game.
5. Baltimore Ravens: Texans should give defense stiff test in Week Six.
6. San Diego Chargers: Mathews breaking out in his sophomore season.
7. Buffalo Bills: League-worst minus-17 turnover margin last season. This year? Plus-11.
8. Washington Redskins: Get more respect as class of NFC East, even after a bye.
9. San Francisco 49ers: Showed they are for real after dismantling Buccaneers.
10. Houston Texans: Still struggling to punch it in when in the red zone.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers: Big game for a hobbled Big Ben gets Pitt back on track.
12. Oakland Raiders: What a memorable, emotional victory for Hue and the Raiders.
13. New York Giants: 395 passing yards is nice, but where is the running game?
14. Atlanta Falcons: Not going to beat the Packers by scoring 14 points.
15. Tennessee Titans: Steelers' "D" brings Hasselbeck and Titans' "O" back to earth.
16. Cincinnati Bengals: A preseason bottom dweller in the rankings, Cincy is now 3-2.
17. Dallas Cowboys: A lot to sort out in terms of play-calling during bye week.
18. New York Jets: No identity on offense is one thing, but run "D" should be big concern.
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Completely unraveled in San Francisco.
20. Chicago Bears: Starting to seem like the forgotten team in the NFC North.
21. Seattle Seahawks: Never know what you'll get each week from Seattle.
22. Cleveland Browns: Hillis drama probably not what they wanted during bye week.
23. Philadelphia Eagles: Insulting to Miami Heat that people ever made that comparison.
24. Carolina Panthers: Newton continues to impress, but Panthers' "D" not helping him.
25. Kansas City Chiefs: Cassel, K.C. showed resilience in comeback win.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars: Gabbert has more fumbles (five) than TDs (three).
27. Denver Broncos: He completed only four passes Sunday, but it's Tebow Time in Denver.
28. Minnesota Vikings: Weren't going to blow a 28-point first-quarter lead.
29. Arizona Cardinals: Major problems in the desert after giving Vikes their first win.
30. Indianapolis Colts: Manning injury bad enough; other starters are dropping like flies.
31. St. Louis Rams: Facing Pack in Lambeau is not what winless, banged-up Rams need.
32. Miami Dolphins: As if things couldn't go worse, it's up to Matt Moore to right the ship.