1. Green Bay Packers: Ho-hum, six total TDs for Aaron Rodgers for undefeated Pack.
2. New England Patriots: Wes Welker is on pace for 2,464 receiving yards. Wow.
3. New Orleans Saints: Darren Sproles making Saints fans forget Reggie Bush.
4. Detroit Lions: Lions' winning formula: Spot opponent 20 points, then feed Megatron.
5. Baltimore Ravens: Luckily for Flacco, Sanchez was worse; Ravens took advantage.
6. Houston Texans: Ah yes, that's the Arian Foster we remember.
7. San Diego Chargers: Quietly playing well, even with a bunch of injuries.
8. New York Giants: Cruz should consider himself a lucky man after fumble that wasn't.
9. Washington Redskins: 'Skins simply plug in Torain, who busts for 135 yards.
10. Buffalo Bills: Finally, someone beat the Bills, but who guessed it'd be the Bungles?
11. New York Jets: Missing Mangold can't be excuse for 10 QB hits, three lost fumbles.
12. Tennessee Titans: Matt Hasselbeck's up for best free-agent signing.
13. Pittsburgh Steelers: Not many QBs could survive five sacks, eight QB hits.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Didn't expect Earnest Graham to be leading receiver.
15. San Francisco 49ers: Gore goes off, 49ers sitting pretty atop NFC West.
16. Dallas Cowboys: Cowboys dominated every stat vs. Lions, except turnovers and points.
17. Atlanta Falcons: Gap growing between themselves and Saints, in wrong direction.
18. Chicago Bears: Bears certainly got off the bus running, with 224 rushing yards.
19. Oakland Raiders: Committing nearly 10 penalties per game. Brutal.
20. Philadelphia Eagles: Not sure that "Dream Teams" start 1-3.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: "D" stepped up, but how about Dalton's QB draw for a TD?
22. Cleveland Browns: It's too early to start talking about the Madden curse, right?
23. Carolina Panthers: Good sign to see run game get going, but "D" will be team's downfall.
24. Arizona Cardinals: Good news? Beanie Wells. Bad news? Defense still struggling.
25. Denver Broncos: Three picks from Orton sure won't stop cries (or billboards) for Tebow.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jags allowed only one Brees TD pass, a win in itself.
27. Seattle Seahawks: It was a nice rally, but they still haven't gotten Lynch going.
28. Kansas City Chiefs: Good game from Cassel should cool Todd Haley's seat a bit.
29. St. Louis Rams: Much-needed bye week coming for Rams, who could go 0-7 or worse.
30. Indianapolis Colts: The Curtis Painter era begins in Indy.
31. Miami Dolphins: Defense certainly has taken a step backward.
32. Minnesota Vikings: On the bright side, at least they didn't blow another halftime lead.