1. Green Bay Packers: Scary to think they won the Super Bowl without Finley.
2. New England Patriots: Rarely see a Belichick-led team beat itself the way it did.
3. New Orleans Saints: Big comeback win, but running game has yet to get going.
4. Baltimore Ravens: Torrey Smith's NFL debut? How about three first-quarter TDs.
5. New York Jets: Rex's run defense gashed for 234 yards; Cromartie had a brutal game.
6. Detroit Lions: The Lions are ending lots of streaks. Week Three: their Metrodome drought.
7. Houston Texans: Brees made it look like 2010 Houston "D."
8. San Diego Chargers: Norv's bunch always finds a way to play down to competition.
9. Buffalo Bills: You are reading this right — Buffalo is the only undefeated team in the AFC.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers: Might be making some calls to O-linemen on the street.
11. New York Giants: Statement win for banged-up team and its scrutinized QB.
12. Dallas Cowboys: Can rest of 'Boys play through injuries like Romo?
13. Washington Redskins: To think, this was John Beck's team this offseason.
14. Philadelphia Eagles: Vick injury watch is on high alert, but "D" is also a concern.
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Run defense had stellar outing vs. Atlanta.
16. Oakland Raiders: Lasting memory from win over Jets? Hue pumping up the crowd.
17. Atlanta Falcons: The passing game is all well and good, but 30 rushing yards?
18. San Francisco 49ers: It was an ugly win, but San Fran is current NFC West leader.
19. Chicago Bears: Only gave up three sacks, but two Cutler picks didn't help.
20. Tennessee Titans: Never guess they'd be 2-1 with CJ2K having 98 total rushing yards.
21. Cleveland Browns: Nice start for Hardesty; McCoy poised on game-winning drive.
22. Arizona Cardinals: Offense needs consistency. Only one red-zone attempt vs. Seattle?
23. Carolina Panthers: Cam gets his first win in battle of rookie QBs in a mud bowl.
24. Denver Broncos: Latest team to make Titans' defense look like one of the best.
25. Cincinnati Bengals: A step back for Dalton, or maybe just a reality check.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars: Big game for MJD, but Jags still are lacking weapons.
27. Seattle Seahawks:Think Tarvaris was happy to have Sidney Rice healthy?
28. St. Louis Rams: Once thought to be the division favorites, Rams dig early hole.
29. Indianapolis Colts: Very impressive defensive performance on national TV.
30. Miami Dolphins: Shades of '10: Failures inside red zone, Henne can't bring team back.
31. Minnesota Vikings: Another blown lead doesn't bode well in a stacked division.
32. Kansas City Chiefs: Playing S.D. close should give them much-needed confidence.