Here are Pro Football Weekly's power rankings after the second week of preseason games:
1. Green Bay Packers: Flynn proved again the Pack have one of the best 1-2 punches at QB.
2. New England Patriots: Tom Brady is a big fan of the new-look D-line.
3. Philadelphia Eagles: Sure didn't look like the "Dream Team" vs. the Steelers.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers: With Timmons locked up, title of best LB corps not changing any time soon.
5. Atlanta Falcons: Certainly the least-concerned 0-2 team.
6. Baltimore Ravens: Questions still abound on the offensive line.
7. New York Jets: Couldn't have asked for a better debut from Plax.
8. San Diego Chargers:Table set for Ryan Mathews to live up to expectations.
9. New Orleans Saints: Losing Jon Stinchcomb will test depth at tackle.
10. New York Giants: Major injury concerns in the secondary for a team that was supposed to have elite "D."
11. Indianapolis Colts: Colts fans: Wait to see if Manning is on the field in Week One. If he's not, then panic.
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Talib's fate more concerning than preseason beatdown from Pats.
13. Houston Texans: With division's top two players still out, Texans sitting pretty.
14. Chicago Bears: O-line looked better, but not many other positives from Monday-night debacle.
15. Dallas Cowboys: May not truly see Rob Ryan's impact until regular season.
16. Detroit Lions: Despite injuries, still look the part of a sexy sleeper pick.
17. Kansas City Chiefs: Baldwin's distraction not what you want out of a first-rounder.
18. St. Louis Rams: One catch doesn't make Brandon Gibson the answer at wideout.
19. Jacksonville Jaguars: Does anyone want to start at QB in Jacksonville?
20. Arizona Cardinals: Bittersweet weekend with the high of Fitz's contract and the low of Williams' injury.
21. Oakland Raiders: Was anyone really shocked that Al Davis is taking a chance on Terrelle Pryor?
22. Seattle Seahawks: Tarvaris Jackson is probably keeping a close eye on Russell Okung's ankle.
23. Miami Dolphins: Bush impressed in debut, but signing Larry Johnson a bit of a head-scratcher.
24. Minnesota Vikings: McNabb looked good, so no planes sent to Hattiesburg this preseason.
25. Cleveland Browns: Colt continues to impress, Joe Thomas locked up. What's not to like in Cleveland?
26. San Francisco 49ers: Violence overshadowed Harbaugh's debut in San Fran.
27. Buffalo Bills: Fred Jackson's unhappy, O-line looks bad. Just another season in Buffalo.
28. Washington Redskins: Battle to start at RB may be more intriguing than Beck vs. Grossman.
29. Tennessee Titans: The longer CJ2K sits out, the more fantasy owners are left to squirm.
30. Carolina Panthers: Clausen not doing much to make it an exciting QB competition.
31. Denver Broncos: Imagine if Orton-to-Miami had gone through. Tebow now No. 3.
32. Cincinnati Bengals: Taylor Mays is far from enough to get the Bungles out of the cellar.