Here are Pro Football Weekly's power rankings after the first weekend of preseason games:
1. Green Bay Packers Obama suggestion: Trade for Colt McCoy, the way he torched them.
2. New England Patriots They'll trade Brian Hoyer for a good draft pick one day.
3. Philadelphia Eagles Hard not to like their depth, but rookies will play big role.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers Tough break with Ike Taylor's thumb.
5. Atlanta Falcons So far, so good for Julio Jones in this offense.
6. Baltimore Ravens In classic Ozzie Newsome form, GM swoops in and steals Lee Evans.
7. New York Jets Muhammad Wilkerson taking over difficult DLE spot is worth watching.
8. San Diego Chargers Safe prediction: Vincent Jackson will have a huge season.
9. New Orleans Saints Mark Ingram certainly looks the part.
10. New York Giants Domenik Hixon might have to be a savior as receiver and returner.
11. Indianapolis Colts Manning's contract looks great with each Painter and Orlovsky snap.
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Their youth is incredible, but they play like vets.
13. Houston Texans Secondary looks worlds better than a year ago.
14. Chicago Bears Good for Lovie for kicking off from the 30.
15. Dallas Cowboys Stephen McGee was nearly cut, but he looks like the future backup.
16. Detroit Lions Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson appear absolutely dialed in.
17. Kansas City Chiefs Bumbling preseason opener a bit concerning.
18. St. Louis Rams Don't forget about potential of the run game, too.
19. Jacksonville Jaguars Back to drawing board with the secondary after Pats debacle.
20. Arizona Cardinals The rainbow pass to Fitzgerald is back in the playbook.
21. Oakland Raiders The receivers have a lot to prove.
22. Seattle Seahawks Regretting Whitehurst trade with every shaky snap.
23. Miami Dolphins Defense might have to be team's saving grace.
24. Minnesota Vikings First-team offense gave little to cheer about in preseason opener.
25. Cleveland Browns Time to get Josh Cribbs back involved on offense full time.
26. San Francisco 49ers Lone opening highlight: David Akers banged a 59-yarder.
27. Buffalo Bills Preseason opener takeaway: Merriman and Dareus can help this season.
28. Washington Redskins Seeing how the WR totem pole lines up will be interesting.
29. Tennessee Titans Jake Locker impresses in debut.
30. Carolina Panthers Have to love Cam's first action, Armanti's improvement.
31. Denver Broncos Offensive line must get better to give QBs a chance.
32. Cincinnati Bengals It started ugly against Lions and then got worse.