The following is the fifth in a series of scouting reports for draft prospects who are participating in this year's Senior Bowl. These reports from PFW draft analyst Nolan Nawrocki will be running all week leading up to Saturday evening's game in Mobile, Ala.
Texas A&M University
Height 6-2 5/8 Weight 237 Speed 4.50e
Arm 34 Hand 9 1/2 Age 21
- Can dip, bend and trim the corner
- Runs the arc a foot off the ground
- Extremely quick, sudden and athletic
- Fluid moving in space
- Can turn speed into power
- Has explosive shock in his hands
- Scheme versatile
- Playing weight dropped to the low 230s and needs to bulk up
- Inconsistent run instincts and awareness
- Not a vocal leader and lacks a strong field presence
- Not a consistent playmaker
- Could improve backside run pursuit
The way we see it
An experienced, rush linebacker who was hobbled by an ankle injury early as a senior, Miller finished the season very strong and showed he could dominate and take over games in critical situations. Has the bend, burst and explosion to become an elite sack artist.
Follow our weeklong coverage of the Senior Bowl, with daily reports on practices, analysis, features and columns from our reporters in Mobile, Ala., along with videos, and concluding with a game story Saturday evening.