They said it: Packers Tuesday edition

Green Bay Packers: 2013 team needs

Posted March 07, 2013 @ 4:32 p.m.

Thompson: Packers not worried about leadership void

Posted Feb. 22, 2013 @ 12:26 p.m.

Packers release C Jeff Saturday

Posted Feb. 18, 2013 @ 7:34 p.m.

Packers announce release of DB Woodson

Posted Feb. 15, 2013 @ 4:06 p.m.

Packers WR Donald Driver calls it a career

Posted Feb. 06, 2013 @ 8:01 p.m.

Packers WR Driver retires after 14 seasons

Posted Jan. 31, 2013 @ 9:54 a.m.

14-year veteran C Saturday to retire

Posted Jan. 25, 2013 @ 2:56 p.m.

Packers QB to skip Pro Bowl because of injuries

Posted Jan. 15, 2013 @ 5:33 p.m.

Chiefs hire Packers' Dorsey as GM

Posted Jan. 13, 2013 @ 1:37 a.m.
Posted Jan. 11, 2011 @ 5:44 p.m. ET
By PFW staff

PFW delivers a handful of noteworthy early-week quotes from Packers players a few days after Green Bay’s 21-16 wild-card victory over the Eagles:

LOLB Clay Matthews on RB James Starks: “We needed to get a running game going, and obviously that’s exactly what he did. He brought some different dynamics to the table, got us some key first downs and some key yards. We’re going to look for him, despite his age or being a rookie, to continue to do that through the playoffs.” (Source: Green Bay Press-Gazette)

Starks on playing in high-pressure situations: "I'm just going to do my job. The coaches don't ask too much of me. They just ask you to do your job. That's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to be the best at my job." (Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)

CB Tramon Williams on his game-winning interception against the Eagles: “I can get up there. I was pretty high up there. I don’t know what I used, but I had enough.” (Source: Packers.com)

DE Ryan Pickett on the Packers’ defense: “It’s tough for teams to score on us, I don’t care who they are. Vick is probably the worst — we’re so happy to have that behind, he’s such a headache to prepare for because he can throw it and run it. We do a good job keeping people out of the end zone. I think we’re much better this year.” (Source: Green Bay Press-Gazette)

ILB Desmond Bishop on sacking QB Michael Vick: "I was happy. I even said on my Twitter I was going to get him. I'm happy it came true." (Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)