1. New England Patriots: Have run more than 425 plays since their last turnover.
2. Philadelphia Eagles: Would like to end this season better vs. Cowboys than in 2009.
3. Atlanta Falcons: Don't buy the Tony Gonzalez retirement talk just yet.
4. Baltimore Ravens: Ed Reed beginning to heat up — and not just his on-fire jacket.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers: Have extra rest to make sure they seal up a first-round bye.
6. New Orleans Saints: Have to keep CB Jabari Greer healthy for the postseason.
7. Chicago Bears: Offense has gone a little more vertical in recent games.
8. Green Bay Packers: Suddenly, everyone is scared of them again.
9. New York Jets: Have no incentive to play Mark Sanchez in Week 17.
10. Kansas City Chiefs: Note to first-round opponent: They're unbeaten at Arrowhead.
11. Indianapolis Colts: Manning's late slide angered fantasy owners, pleased Indy fans.
12. New York Giants: Tom Coughlin fired after a 10-6 season? It would be unlikely.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Josh Freeman's amazing season can't be overstated.
14. San Diego Chargers: Played their worst games against lesser opponents this season.
15. Jacksonville Jaguars: Bottom line: Team must invest in Garrard's eventual replacement.
16. St. Louis Rams: Sentimental favorites to win West, and not just because they'd be 8-8.
17. Oakland Raiders: Heyward-Bey's goal for next year: 40 catches.
18. Miami Dolphins: Better believe they could try to reel in big-fish coach if Sparano is gone.
19. Dallas Cowboys: Mike Jenkins must come back in 2011 a completely different player.
20. Seattle Seahawks: If they beat Rams, future playoff format could change.
21. Washington Redskins: Can't deny their defensive effort with several players hurt.
22. Minnesota Vikings: Two delays of games have been out of their control.
23. Tennessee Titans: Straight-faced Fisher says Moss worth every penny as a teammate.
24. Detroit Lions: You can see why they have been excited about DeAndre Levy's potential.
25. Cleveland Browns: Colt McCoy earned respect for postgame accountability.
26. Arizona Cardinals: Might not be the last we've heard of John Skelton.
27. Houston Texans: And now we can say they really have the worst pass defense ever.
28. San Francisco 49ers: GM choice might be just as interesting as their next head coach.
29. Buffalo Bills: How many years until they beat the Patriots?
30. Cincinnati Bengals: Only four of their losses have been by more than one score.
31. Denver Broncos: Tebow making things interesting for next head coach.
32. Carolina Panthers: Charles Johnson quietly has emerged as top pass rusher.