1. New England Patriots: Just how Belichick drew it up: close enough to scare players.
2. Atlanta Falcons: Caught a big break with Saints losing at Baltimore.
3. Philadelphia Eagles: Miracle in the Meadowlands, Part II.
4. Baltimore Ravens: Really opened up the playbook for Ray Rice.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers: Still in good shape to win the AFC North.
6. New York Jets: Taylor's safety, defensive stand at end underscore lack of dominance.
7. New Orleans Saints: Loss really dealt them a blow with Falcons game up next.
8. Chicago Bears: Sat back Sunday and watched best scenario play out.
9. New York Giants: Michael Vick accounted for 215 yards in final 8:17.
10. San Diego Chargers: Might be the one AFC team the Patriots legitimately fear.
11. Green Bay Packers: Coaching staff should have helped Flynn more at the end.
12. Kansas City Chiefs: Huge performance from Wallace Gilberry (three sacks, FF).
13. Indianapolis Colts: Saved season but still have to go out and win division.
14. Jacksonville Jaguars: Del Rio will regret going for it on fourth down.
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: How are they not double-teaming Calvin Johnson at end?
16. Oakland Raiders: Marcel Reece holds unofficial title of best big-play fullback out there.
17. Miami Dolphins: How does a team go 6-1 on the road and miss the playoffs?
18. St. Louis Rams: Conservative offense has its limits.
19. Dallas Cowboys: Jason Witten remains at Pro Bowl level despite the offensive changes.
20. Seattle Seahawks: Hasselbeck's repeated turnovers forced benching.
21. Minnesota Vikings: Maybe Joe Webb can show he's a quarterback down the stretch.
22. Tennessee Titans: Emotional scene with Mike Heimerdinger earning game ball.
23. Cleveland Browns: Mangini not looking so bulletproof now.
24. Washington Redskins: Just imagine what John Beck could have done to Cowboys.
25. San Francisco 49ers: Shut down Vernon Davis, and the offense dies.
26. Houston Texans: Fighting with opponents is one thing. But among teammates?
27. Buffalo Bills: Young receivers stepped up with a few big catches.
28. Detroit Lions: Double duty: Ended road losing streak, hurt Bucs' playoff chances.
29. Arizona Cardinals: Hightower fumble, Breaston recovery was, sadly, play of game.
30. Cincinnati Bengals: More relaxed atmosphere without a certain wide receiver.
31. Denver Broncos: Hey, Tebow's first start was far from awful.
32. Carolina Panthers: Emotional Fox coaches team to one more ugly win.