1. New England Patriots: Hard to believe this team lost to the Browns five weeks ago.
2. Atlanta Falcons: Good sign they didn't take bad team lightly at all.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers: Leave it to Troy Polamalu to lift slow-starting team.
4. New Orleans Saints: Three-headed run game quietly thrived once again.
5. Baltimore Ravens: Saints playing as well as any team they have faced.
6. Philadelphia Eagles: LeSean McCoy becoming one of league's better closers.
7. New York Giants: Short week to prepare for Eagles again.
8. New York Jets: Sanchez's first four games: 8 TDs, 0 INTs; last nine games: 8 TDs, 11 INTs.
9. Chicago Bears: Reality is, they're in better playoff position than when they entered week.
10. Green Bay Packers: Got to see just how valuable Aaron Rodgers is.
11. Jacksonville Jaguars: Where in the world did Jeremy Mincey come from?
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: How many more defensive losses can they sustain?
13. San Diego Chargers: For about the 13th time, we're saying that they're not dead yet.
14. Kansas City Chiefs: Brodie Croyle proved he should be a backup ... in the UFL.
15. Indianapolis Colts: Prevented first four-game losing streak since Mora's "playoffs?!"
16. Miami Dolphins: Henne was lesser of two QB evils in win over Jets.
17. Oakland Raiders: Have to throw into the endzone on final play.
18. St. Louis Rams: Steven Jackson fumble was a killer.
19. Minnesota Vikings: Stadium collapse just par for the course this season.
20. Seattle Seahawks: Is there a more manic-depressive team in the NFL?
21. Dallas Cowboys: Jay Ratliff starting to look dominant again.
22. Houston Texans: Have chance to improve self-esteem against Titans again.
23. Cleveland Browns: Never crossed midfield in the second half.
24. Washington Redskins: Finding new, creative ways to lose games, frustrate fans.
25. San Francisco 49ers: Like old days, Westbrook had 110 yards on 15 touches.
26. Tennessee Titans: Could Jeff Fisher really be fired?
27. Arizona Cardinals: Maybe Jay Feely can do some work out of the "Wildcat."
28. Buffalo Bills: Lee Evans' injury could open door for David Nelson.
29. Detroit Lions: Backups who were forced into lineup ended up playing big role in upset.
30. Denver Broncos: Running out of reasons why Kyle Orton should keep starting.
31. Cincinnati Bengals: Not out of the running for the No. 1 pick.
32. Carolina Panthers: Steve Smith on Clausen: "He ain't at Notre Dame anymore."