1. New England Patriots: Maybe Bill Belichick's best coaching job since 2001.
2. New York Jets: Just when you forget about him, Brad Smith changes the game.
3. Atlanta Falcons: These last-minute wins are becoming old hand for young team.
4. Baltimore Ravens: Vintage defensive performance when one was needed.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers: Gutted one out, but scary how many chances Bills had to win.
6. New Orleans Saints: Malcolm Jenkins doing Sharper almost better than Sharper.
7. Chicago Bears: Jay Cutler's best performance as a Bear? It might have been.
8. Green Bay Packers: Last drive looked like MVP effort from Rodgers ... until they lost.
9. Philadelphia Eagles: Red-zone troubles starting to become an issue.
10. New York Giants: Fans' boos, Justin Tuck's rant turned tide after halftime.
11. San Diego Chargers: Starting to hit their stride — like clockwork.
12. Kansas City Chiefs: Maybe Cassel should have started over Leinart years ago.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Still haven't beaten a team with a winning record.
14. Indianapolis Colts: Won't get to 12 wins for first time in seven seasons.
15. Jacksonville Jaguars: Once more, poor safety play hurt them when it mattered.
16. Miami Dolphins: Gutsiest performance of Chad Henne's career.
17. Houston Texans: Slight difference defending Rusty Smith and Michael Vick.
18. St. Louis Rams: The first of many 300-yard games for Sam Bradford.
19. Washington Redskins: Ground game was difference on both sides in loss.
20. Oakland Raiders: Jacoby Ford has proven to be a smart addition.
21. Tennessee Titans: Things can't get much worse than they are right now.
22. Seattle Seahawks: Pete Carroll: "We played like garbage out there." Ah, yep.
23. Cleveland Browns: So what happens if Peyton Hillis gets hurt?
24. Minnesota Vikings: Who knew that expanded offense would include Favre running?
25. Dallas Cowboys: You would have sworn they were in contention with their effort.
26. San Francisco 49ers: Next four games are against division contenders.
27. Denver Broncos: Josh McDaniels' last stand? Negatives starting to add up quickly.
28. Buffalo Bills: Hoping Stevie Johnson can get over his awful drop.
29. Arizona Cardinals: Actually have some winnable games down the stretch.
30. Cincinnati Bengals: Mike Zimmer's stock rising after success of Garrett, Frazier.
31. Detroit Lions: Now we see why Broncos let Alphonso Smith go: his tackling.
32. Carolina Panthers: As if Delhomme's contract wasn't bad enough, he beats them.