1. New York Jets: What happened to defense, run game running the show?
2. New England Patriots: Brady goes for 26 straight home wins against Jets in Week 13.
3. Atlanta Falcons: Three Rams players cramped up trying to defend them.
4. Baltimore Ravens: Pitch on the INT return was vintage Ed Reed.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers: Finesse football just wasn't going to work playing the Raiders.
6. Green Bay Packers: Tramon Williams becoming one of the NFL's great young CBs.
7. New Orleans Saints: Keep an eye on Jimmy Graham, who could be a star.
8. Philadelphia Eagles: Proved they can win without Michael Vick at his very best.
9. New York Giants: Turnovers will determine whether team makes noise at the end.
10. Chicago Bears: Couple of tough offenses coming up on schedule.
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: NFL's youngest team making serious playoff push.
12. Indianapolis Colts: Manning took blame for late INT: "Bad throw."
13. San Diego Chargers: Have had success winning at Indy.
14. Jacksonville Jaguars: Who needs Mike Sims-Walker?
15. Kansas City Chiefs: What has gotten into Dwayne Bowe?
16. Tennessee Titans: Jeff Fisher looks tired of making excuses for Vince Young.
17. Oakland Raiders: No matter what Ben said, Seymour knows better than that.
18. Washington Redskins: Answered some third-down and two-minute questions.
19. Miami Dolphins: Still wondering why they abandoned run vs. Bears.
20. Seattle Seahawks: Likely will have to keep spreading ball around on offense.
21. Houston Texans: Kubiak can't stop bleeding with late-game management.
22. St. Louis Rams: Bradford's interception-less streak of 169 was pretty impressive.
23. Cleveland Browns: QB question arises again with McCoy's injury.
24. Dallas Cowboys: Jason Garrett needs a few more wins to earn job for good.
25. Minnesota Vikings: Favre says he'll reassess. Vikings wish they could do the same.
26. Denver Broncos: Remaining schedule not as bad as it appeared.
27. San Francisco 49ers: Right when you think they are back ...
28. Buffalo Bills: Time to start thinking about Fitzpatrick as next year's starter.
29. Cincinnati Bengals: Turned 21-point lead into an 18-point loss ... to the Bills.
30. Detroit Lions: Lack of a run game is absolutely killing them.
31. Arizona Cardinals: Derek Anderson has a way of padding stats late in blowouts.
32. Carolina Panthers: Mike Goodson has worked his way into future plans.