1. New York Jets: Cries of "Free Santonio!" have been answered late in games.
2. New England Patriots: Chung looked like a young Rodney Harrison on Sunday.
3. Atlanta Falcons: Mularkey finally starting to loosen shackles on Matt Ryan.
4. Baltimore Ravens: Defense not shutting down top offenses.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers: Once again, the offensive line has to answer questions.
6. New York Giants: Nicks not running out slant cost them seven the other way.
7. New Orleans Saints: Bush's return could provide another boost.
8. Green Bay Packers: Have an excellent chance to knock Vikings out in their house.
9. Philadelphia Eagles: Hold some cards with four division games in final seven.
10. Indianapolis Colts: Javarris James helps pick up slack with passing game down.
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Blount was force behind 87-yard scoring drive.
12. Chicago Bears: Offensive line kept a mostly clean pocket for Cutler.
13. Tennessee Titans: First loss following a bye in five years.
14. San Diego Chargers: Sitting back, enjoying position in division even more.
15. Oakland Raiders: Will be interesting to see if Cable faces another QB decision.
16. Kansas City Chiefs: Haley called finger-point at McDaniels "a private moment."
17. Miami Dolphins: Time for Pat White to give up baseball?
18. Jacksonville Jaguars: At 5-4, they have been outscored by 54 points.
19. Houston Texans: Next five opponents are over .500.
20. Washington Redskins: Most likely to return: Haynesworth, McNabb or Portis?
21. St. Louis Rams: Home record means they have chance to surprise Falcons.
22. Seattle Seahawks: Could have scored 50 if didn't have to settle for field goals.
23. Cleveland Browns: They were between rock and hard place, backed up in overtime.
24. Minnesota Vikings: At what point do they move on from Favre?
25. San Francisco 49ers: Maybe Jed York's prediction not so far-fetched after all.
26. Denver Broncos: About six of their players had career days against Chiefs.
27. Cincinnati Bengals: Once more, a handful of mistakes ruined a good effort.
28. Detroit Lions: Second year in a row they hand a team its only win of the season?
29. Dallas Cowboys: Well-dressed 'Boys carried over sartorial excellence onto field.
30. Arizona Cardinals: Getting into Dennis Green territory here with losing streak.
31. Buffalo Bills: Effort, ethic paid off with hard-fought win. Now enjoy it while it lasts ...
32. Carolina Panthers: Offensive struggles lead to question: Could they use Luck in 2011?