1. Baltimore Ravens: That's the kind of second-half defense of which they're capable.
2. New York Giants: Eli's postgame pep talk: "Don't start thinking we're good now."
3. New York Jets: Mark Sanchez's work in late-game two-minute drill was impressive.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers: Bad timing to catch Patriots coming off brutal loss.
5. New England Patriots: Offensive woes have lingered since bye.
6. Atlanta Falcons: Full-team effort on goal-line stand.
7. New Orleans Saints: What else does Brees have to do to disprove knee injury?
8. Green Bay Packers: Nick Collins' hit was only negative from Cowboys thrashing.
9. Indianapolis Colts: It looks like Austin Collie avoided very serious injury.
10. Tennessee Titans: Adding Moss likely means they're smelling Colts' blood.
11. Philadelphia Eagles: Michael Vick badly wants to beat Redskins this time.
12. Kansas City Chiefs: Young team still learning how to finish off games.
13. Oakland Raiders: Run defense made appropriate adjustments against Chiefs.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: No quit in this young, feisty team.
15. San Diego Chargers: Look out — sitting in perfect stalking position again.
16. Houston Texans: Losing 3-of-4 at home makes first playoff berth a lot tougher chore.
17. St. Louis Rams: Best that they stuck with the young WR talent.
18. Chicago Bears: Through eight games, do we know their offensive identity?
19. Miami Dolphins: Road warriors weren't going to keep it going forever.
20. Washington Redskins: Portis thinks he can return now, but will it be as a starter?
21. Minnesota Vikings: Not to burst bubble, but win was about eight good minutes.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars: Safeties Courtney Greene, Don Carey will be under fire.
23. Cleveland Browns: Rob Ryan will be hot head-coach candidate with name, game.
24. Seattle Seahawks: Allowed almost 1,000 yards in past two games combined.
25. Arizona Cardinals: Eight return TDs to only 11 combined rushing and receiving.
26. Cincinnati Bengals: Facing Peyton at Indy in short week ... not pretty picture.
27. Detroit Lions: Getting to point where you question Stafford's durability, not toughness.
28. San Francisco 49ers: Last week was quietest it has been around team all season.
29. Denver Broncos: Won't pull trigger on Tim Tebow any time soon.
30. Dallas Cowboys: Mike Jenkins has taken a serious fall this season.
31. Carolina Panthers: Well, at least Tony Pike didn't embarrass himself.
32. Buffalo Bills: Oh-for-Canada in three games in Toronto.