1. New England Patriots: Young defense makes enough big plays each week.
2. Baltimore Ravens: Four of their pass receivers have caught at least 20 passes.
3. New York Jets: Rex Ryan gets an "F" for his coaching in Week Eight.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers: Couldn't throw the ball against depleted Saints secondary.
5. Indianapolis Colts: Short week for defense to prepare for unique Michael Vick.
6. New York Giants: Have to be salivating at chance to attack Seahawks' O-line.
7. Atlanta Falcons: Next five games look harder now than they did a month ago.
8. Kansas City Chiefs: Biggest game vs. Raiders in almost 10 years.
9. Green Bay Packers: Inspired defensive effort against the run.
10. New Orleans Saints: Difference — Drew Brees was 20-of-22 passing in second half.
11. Tennessee Titans: Bye should allow Vince Young to get healthy.
12. Houston Texans: Can't snooze on Chargers, Jaguars in next two games.
13. Philadelphia Eagles: They are 11-0 under Andy Reid in first game after the bye.
14. Miami Dolphins: Only 4-0 road team in the NFL.
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Who knew LeGarrette Blount had such hops.
16. Oakland Raiders: It took 27 minutes before they allowed Seattle a first down.
17. St. Louis Rams: Honored Isaac Bruce ... by putting on a defensive clinic.
18. San Diego Chargers: Players crediting Norv Turner's halftime speech for turnaround.
19. Washington Redskins: Extra time during bye to ask Shanahan about McNabb.
20. Chicago Bears: Defense doing its part, for the most part.
21. Seattle Seahawks: Matt Hasselbeck can't take too many more beatings like that.
22. Minnesota Vikings: If Moss makes catch near endzone, Favre doesn't get clocked.
23. Jacksonville Jaguars: Surprising just how easy that road win was.
24. Cincinnati Bengals: They got taken out of the game in the third quarter.
25. Arizona Cardinals: Anderson the lesser of two evils at QB right now.
26. Detroit Lions: Best defensive line in the division? Right now, yes.
27. Cleveland Browns: If Rob Ryan shuts down Patriots, he might be a head coach in '11.
28. Dallas Cowboys: Forget Tony Romo — what the heck happened to that defense?
29. San Francisco 49ers: Troy Smith got away with a few lucky throws.
30. Denver Broncos: Penalties negated two touchdowns.
31. Carolina Panthers: Steve Smith said he played "like a high schooler."
32. Buffalo Bills: Loss negated great effort from shorthanded defense.