1. New York Jets: Bye week afforded team plenty of snack time.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers: Every Super Bowl season has a stroke of luck or two.
3. Baltimore Ravens: Thank goodness for Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.
4. New England Patriots: Will Belichick ever be deterred on fourth down?
5. Indianapolis Colts: If they win division, no one else but Peyton should be MVP.
6. Atlanta Falcons: Talented but flawed team has great hits, misses.
7. New York Giants: Mathias Kiwanuka still thinks he can return from neck injury.
8. Tennessee Titans: Every time you look, Alterraun Verner is making another play.
9. Houston Texans: Kevin Bentley, this is your life.
10. Kansas City Chiefs: Final score masks some of the defensive missteps.
11. Green Bay Packers: What a difference having Clay Matthews makes.
12. New Orleans Saints: Ex-Saint Scott Fujita seemed to be on to Drew Brees' calls.
13. Philadelphia Eagles: From two scores up to three down in a flash.
14. Miami Dolphins: They can't feel too good about the explanation on the field.
15. Washington Redskins: Run game becoming an all-Torain vehicle.
16. Seattle Seahawks: So when do we start taking these guys seriously?
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Showed some real fight in beating a decent team.
18. Minnesota Vikings: Secondary still has its questions.
19. Chicago Bears: Oh, and what happened to that great run defense?
20. Dallas Cowboys: It will be a tough hill to climb without Romo.
21. Arizona Cardinals: Larry Fitzgerald might be praying for an exit.
22. San Diego Chargers: Silly turnovers, not special teams, were reason for the loss.
23. St. Louis Rams: Young team still learning how to finish off games.
24. Oakland Raiders: Offense has taken strides, but who saw 59 coming?
25. Jacksonville Jaguars: Might be playing for Del Rio's job in Dallas.
26. Cincinnati Bengals: Their identity has changed — and they are losing. Coincidence?
27. Cleveland Browns: Best defense in Eric Mangini era. Period.
28. Denver Broncos: Maybe getting away — way away — is just what they need.
29. Detroit Lions: They have eight LBs on the roster. But can any of them play?
30. Carolina Panthers: David Gettis gave team a huge lift despite TD drop.
31. San Francisco 49ers: Gotta love Singletary ... still talking about winning West.
32. Buffalo Bills: Close games show they won't go winless. Two, maybe three wins!