1. New York Jets: Hammy or not, Revis is still getting beaten at a surprising rate.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers: James Harrison wasn't about to let the Browns beat them.
3. New England Patriots: Branch matched Moss' four-game catch total.
4. Baltimore Ravens: Le'Ron McClain's personal-foul penalty was a killer in overtime.
5. Indianapolis Colts: Running game made a rare appearance in D.C.
6. New Orleans Saints: Rumors of their demise have been greatly exaggerated.
7. Houston Texans: You can't give Andre Johnson an inch — and calls go his way, too.
8. Atlanta Falcons: Call them the not-quite-ready-for-prime-time players.
9. New York Giants: Made it a little close for comfort against third-string QB.
10. Philadelphia Eagles: Right when DeSean starts getting involved, he gets clocked.
11. Kansas City Chiefs: Young team can learn from Texans loss.
12. Miami Dolphins: Underrated story: the fast maturation of Koa Misi.
13. Green Bay Packers: Last guy they want to see after back-to-back losses: Favre.
14. Tennessee Titans: Eagles will be last home game until Nov. 21.
15. Chicago Bears: It has gotten a bit silly with OL musical-chairs routine.
16. Minnesota Vikings: E.J. Henderson making Comeback Player of the Year noise.
17. San Diego Chargers: So much for Marcus McNeill solidifying the line.
18. Washington Redskins: If Colts don't fumble three times, Redskins get blown out.
19. Arizona Cardinals: Max Hall might find Seattle even louder than Salt Lake City.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars: Must find way to shore up secondary in order to contend.
21. Seattle Seahawks: Reunited Cal boys off to a good rushing start.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Freeman earns respect for going after Saints' Jenkins.
23. Dallas Cowboys: Miles Austin had his worst game since winning starting job.
24. St. Louis Rams: They were 2-22 at Ed Jones from 2007-09, 3-1 there this season.
25. Denver Broncos: Might be time to try Tebow out at linebacker to aid run defense.
26. Cincinnati Bengals: Ochocinco says to expect the Chad of old. Good thing?
27. Oakland Raiders: Jason Campbell looking more and more like one-year experiment.
28. Detroit Lions: Drew Stanton showed toughness in defeat.
29. Cleveland Browns: You have nothing to hang your head about, Colt McCoy.
30. San Francisco 49ers: Alex Smith caught fire just before would-be benching.
31. Carolina Panthers: Could catch Niners thinking ahead to game in London.
32. Buffalo Bills: Three in a row on road coming up if you count Toronto game.