1. New York Jets: Offensive line starting to assert itself more.
2. Green Bay Packers: Not like Rodgers to question offensive direction after a win.
3. Baltimore Ravens: So, who is doubting Joe Flacco now?
4. Pittsburgh Steelers: They have the bye week to get Roethlisberger up to speed.
5. New Orleans Saints: Defense has been the savior this season.
6. Atlanta Falcons: Roddy White makes an MVP kind of play.
7. Houston Texans: Braylon sat 15 minutes for DUI. Foster sat 23 for team-meeting issues.
8. New England Patriots: They have bye week to plot revenge vs. Ravens.
9. Indianapolis Colts: That's twice now they've lost despite big game from Manning.
10. Kansas City Chiefs: Two weeks might not be enough to game-plan for Peyton.
11. San Diego Chargers: Is that you, Tolbert? Bowling ball running very well.
12. Miami Dolphins: Monday-night rout by Patriots has 'Fins fans scratching their heads.
13. Chicago Bears: Getting out-of-work QBs on the phone just in case.
14. Dallas Cowboys: Don't buy into the Roy Williams revival.
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Kolb has the chance to rewrite his story.
16. New York Giants: Concern is that Mathias Kiwanuka could miss a long stretch.
17. Tennessee Titans: That Mariani kid looked good ... until he botched the kickoff.
18. Minnesota Vikings: Some Jets wouldn't mind getting a shot or two on Favre.
19. Cincinnati Bengals: Secondary got beat up in loss.
20. Denver Broncos: Orton on pace to break Marino's vaunted 5,084 yards. Really.
21. Washington Redskins: Ryan Torain might be key to revitalized run game.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Raheem Morris sticking with Cody Grimm for now.
23. St. Louis Rams: Have chance to win three in a row for first time since 2006.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars: Garrard, Del Rio at their best when backed into a corner.
25. Seattle Seahawks: The good news: They still have six more home games.
26. Arizona Cardinals: Derek Anderson didn't exactly win the job in the first place.
27. Cleveland Browns: O-line is run- and pass-blocking pretty well.
28. Oakland Raiders: So, what happened to that top-five defense, Tom Cable?
29. Detroit Lions: Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
30. San Francisco 49ers: Taylor Mays made a tremendous play on blocked-punt TD.
31. Carolina Panthers: Two negative plays on final drive really cost them the game.
32. Buffalo Bills: Can't say three missing defensive starters were reason they lost to Jets.