1. Indianapolis Colts: Peyton without two top receivers is still better than most QBs.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers: Batch delivered more than they could have asked.
3. Green Bay Packers: Offensive line could be tested against feisty Lions front.
4. New Orleans Saints: Team will have short memory when deciding who will kick.
5. New York Jets: Braylon made his three quarters and two receptions count.
6. Houston Texans: Not a huge loss when you step back and think about it.
7. Baltimore Ravens: Will need to figure out how Peyton Hillis gashed them.
8. Atlanta Falcons: Week One loss to Steelers doesn't look so bad anymore.
9. New England Patriots: Even the Lions have allowed fewer points than the Pats' 82.
10. Chicago Bears: Catching the Giants when they are vulnerable.
11. Miami Dolphins: Disappointing loss, but Chad Henne's progress is very encouraging.
12. Philadelphia Eagles: Game vs. McNabb even bigger with hot Vick.
13. Tennessee Titans: They win ugly better than almost any team.
14. Kansas City Chiefs: Only nine rushing first downs allowed this season.
15. Cincinnati Bengals: Ugly offensive play in first half just can't happen anymore.
16. Dallas Cowboys: Running game made small strides, but the run defense — yeesh.
17. San Diego Chargers: Need some work in the end-of-game-drama department.
18. Minnesota Vikings: Favre said early bye week is not what he wants.
19. Seattle Seahawks: What do we really make of their two wins?
20. New York Giants: Lack of discipline was shocking on Sunday.
21. Arizona Cardinals: This is how they have managed to win: with healthy dose of luck.
22. Denver Broncos: Meet Kyle Orton, gunslinger.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Still haven't gotten Cadillac warmed up.
24. Washington Redskins: Outscored 46-13 in second half and overtime this season.
25. Oakland Raiders: Was that D.H.B. making plays at the end of the game?
26. Jacksonville Jaguars: The silver lining is they played Colts tight twice last season.
27. San Francisco 49ers: Worst point differential in the NFL.
28. St. Louis Rams: Have outscored their opponents by eight points. Seriously.
29. Detroit Lions: Jahvid Best's toe could be one of those nagging injuries all season long.
30. Cleveland Browns: If a few plays went their way, they might be higher on this list.
31. Carolina Panthers: Clausen was miserable until the fourth, when he was so-so.
32. Buffalo Bills: They'd be smart to trade Lynch when his stock is at its apex.