1. Green Bay Packers: Like the Colts last season, they might not need a big run game.
2. New Orleans Saints: Short week to get ready for Falcons, who have game circled.
3. Indianapolis Colts: They fix internal problems better than almost any team.
4. Houston Texans: Biggest game in franchise history, Part Two, coming up.
5. Baltimore Ravens: Joe Flacco was supposed to be past this kind of game.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers: Troy Polamalu's presence alone makes defense elite again.
7. New York Jets: Too early to give up on Mark Sanchez? You bet.
8. San Diego Chargers: Entering a trap game at Seattle.
9. New England Patriots: Two pass-interference calls were killers.
10. Miami Dolphins: Can't overstate importance of goal-line stop.
11. Chicago Bears: Fixing pass protection in-game allowed Jay Cutler to shine.
12. New York Giants: Eli already plotting his revenge for Manning Bowl III in 2014.
13. Cincinnati Bengals: T.O.cho entertain, but defense led way over Ravens.
14. Atlanta Falcons: Should Jason Snelling get the ball more? All he does is produce.
15. Dallas Cowboys: Offensive struggles are one thing, but what happened to the "D"?
16. Philadelphia Eagles: Jaguars might be the right game to get Kolb some confidence.
17. Minnesota Vikings: They can only ask the defense to do so much.
18. Tennessee Titans: Vince Young: Not a performance befitting of Heisman wanna-be.
19. Washington Redskins: Texans loss reminiscent of Saints debacle last season.
20. Kansas City Chiefs: Gotta tip your hat to Romeo Crennel working with young group.
21. San Francisco 49ers: Decision to start leaning more on ground game nearly produced win over Saints.
22. Denver Broncos: Kyle Orton might never get respect, but he throws the ball well.
23. Arizona Cardinals: Derek Anderson far from the only one to point fingers at.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars: Six turnovers led to 17 S.D. points. Bad "D" took care of rest.
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Josh Freeman showing serious improvement.
26. Oakland Raiders: Bad sign when two-point win over Rams is a good thing.
27. Seattle Seahawks: So what's your next motivational ploy, Coach Carroll?
28. Carolina Panthers: John Fox has a slow hook, but QB change might be coming.
29. Detroit Lions: The next 10 years of Jahvid Best are going to be fun.
30. Cleveland Browns: When does Mike Holmgren start getting antsy?
31. Buffalo Bills: Was Marshawn Lynch being displayed for a trade?
32. St. Louis Rams: Roughing call on Fred Robbins was one they'd like back.